Friday, March 21, 2014

Inadequate

My inadequacy runs down my cheeks
Rolling over the milk stains and spit up
Disenchanted with the dirt & haphazard toys.
Strewn about
Like my emotions
Perfection impossible to obtain
Solace found in two familiar arms
All is well with my soul.

Though this seems a bleak post to restart my blog with,  I believe it expresses the turmoil and joy that any major change brings to a family. As someone who wants to always have it all together, the disorder this new life, our son, brings to our house is sometimes hard to swallow.

Add a new house next month,  a life - changing career switch for me from teaching to SAHM, & a super tight budget with a toddler and newborn...I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about!

As Glennon from momastery.com says,  it's a brutal- beautiful (brutiful) life.

No comments:

Post a Comment