Thursday, March 27, 2014

Two weeks

Its been two amazing weeks with our little family home. I've been blessed that David was able to stay with us and help with the adjustment period and give me much needed help with an energetic toddler.

I can't say I'm not nervous for him to go back to work and to be home with the two kids by myself. It's like my moment of truth- can I really hack it as a stay at home mom? I'm sure that sounds trite to some,  but it's something I want to be good at... It is after all just another "career". Can I keep it all together?  House cleaned,  nutritious meals executed,  crafts and academic games & stimulating play dates and activities? 

I'm trying to give myself some room to just get back to normal- I am still physically not on Parr with where I was before,  and a lack of sleep does not help matters much! 

Either way,  I'm so excited to start a new "routine" with my babies,  move into our new house,  & continue this phase of my/their lives. 

Much love from this momma to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment