It's been a crazy few months here in Port St Lucie! Though not the same craziness as last year. I remember being more than ready for Thanksgiving & Christmas break at this point, and David and I were gearing up for a snowboarding trip to Colorado! It was also around this time last year that little Elise was just starting to grow inside me.
Man does time fly the older you get!
In three short months I've watched Elise go from a floppy, sleepy little thing to a chubby baby with a stubborn streak that is presenting itself with an expressive personality.
What she can't communicate in words is conveyed in body language, eyebrow raises, gurgles, babbles, and smiles.
I'm so thankful I get to spend another few short months watching my baby grow!
Right now we have a few short goals to accomplish before I go back to work:
- naps in crib, not always on mom or dad
- eating from the bottle without fussing
- car rides longer than 10 minutes without crying
- quicker bedtime routine
I think overall though we have been blessed with such a good baby, those things will sort themselves out as she grows and matures.
Have a great week everyone!!





She is so Beautiful : )
ReplyDelete